In true blogger fashion, I’m going to post my goals for the year, in hopes that peer pressure will really be the motivator it probably shouldn’t be. But if I write about it and share it with the whole internet, surely I’ll be more prone to follow through, right? Here goes nothin’.
1. Become financially stable. No, I don’t mean that I plan on getting rich and retiring in my 30s, but be stable enough to move my brood out of my parents’ house. Yes, they’ve been wonderfully hospitable, but this was never meant to be a long-term solution.
2. Run a 5K. (stop snickering! I mean it this time!)
3. Finish all my pre-requisites so that I can start on my BSN (nursing degree) next spring. And do it with a 3.8 GPA. And get full scholarship for next year.
4. Read the Bible daily. I used to do that, and I miss it.
5. Give focused attention to my kids.
Ok. that about does it. How about you? Ready to share your goals with the whole, unforgiving internet?