Just to let you all know, Lowe’s is having an incredible sale. Clearance. The kind of which to write home about. For instance, I saw a yellow clearance tag on a rotating tree stand. Apparently it keeps the chords on the lights from getting tangled while it rotates. On sale for only $79.99! Considering that the regular price is $80.00, that means you save one red cent! That’s 0.0125% off!
Let’s think of all the things you can do with that penny.
- Make a wish in a fountain.
- Purchase 2 grains of rice.
- Buy enough gas to get your car’s bumper out of your garage.
- Make a spinner (hold penny between your thumb and forefinger, set on flat surface, spin…)
- Get together 99 other people who saved a penny and purchase one item at the dollar store. Then split it 100 ways.
- Make a decision (heads or tails?)
- Put it in an empty oatmeal canister to make a shaker.
- Do a lame party trick – flip one penny from your elbow to your hand. It’s more impressive if you can save a stack of quarters to do it with though.
- Glue it to the pavement in a parking lot and watch people try unsuccessfully to pick it up.
Oh, rats! (Deanna?) Now that I told you about the incredible sale, they may be sold out before I have a chance to take advantage of it!