I’ve called the doctor’s office every day since Liam’s MRI. Every day they’ve told me the same thing… The doctor is in surgery, someone will call you when he gets out of surgery. (I have a feeling he’s gotten out of surgery a few times since I started calling. Just a hunch.)
Today they called back. “It’s nothing to be alarmed about, but the doctor will need to discuss this with you in person.” And somehow, that shouldn’t be alarming. So again we wait. Until April 2nd. I’ve been having some pretty strong contractions since I got the phone call. But at this point I don’t know if they’re labor contractions, another bout of false labor, or just pure stress wrecking havoc on my body. But since my little false labor episode, I’m not letting contractions get my hopes up.
Now if only I can keep this baby’s birth from interfering with Little Man’s appointment with the neurosurgeon next week, and Bean’s birthday 2 days after that.