A few people have asked me for specific prayer requests. That gets hard, because it means being real about what’s going on and how I feel about it. But here it is:
- That I’d be able to cling to the following verses, which hit at the heart of my biggest struggle:
- Physical strength. The exhaustion is intense.
- He has a 24-hour EEG tomorrow. We’re praying that his brain would show seizure activity (so they can figure out if the seizures are related to the tumor), but without him actually having a physical seizure (which would mean medicating him more strongly).
- That God would use this situation to glorify His name; and that He’d grant us the privilege of giving Him the glory.
- I fully believe that God has great plans to heal my little boy, but join us in praying that Liam would be strong and resilient to cope with and recover from what he’s about to go through.
- That hubby and I would be his comfort and lead him well down the road through trials and on to recovery. Though the road may be rocky, let us guide Liam’s steps, keeping our eyes firmly on the Solid Rock of our foundation.
- That all the mess we’re going through would yield eternal fruit.