So, we’ve all got the outlet plugs, gates at the top of the stairs, and cabinet locks. And some of us have those ‘deluxe’ items like doorknob guards, stove and tv guards, and toilet seat locks. My kids are pretty safe at home with all that. There isn’t too much damage they can do in the short periods of time that I leave them in the room unattended. But now. A toddler in England got his head stuck in a toilet seat. So, moms and dads, the moral of the story is don’t let your toddler stick his head in a toilet seat. Perhaps a better rule is to not allow your toddler to be left alone in the bathroom.
I have to say though, that’ll be a great story to tell his date on prom night! I just hope mom got pictures!