Death by painter’s tape

The lizard in my playroom has passed on. It seems that while trying to escape from my children’s playroom (which is what anyone sane would want to do) he got stuck in the mass of blue painter’s tape that was supposed to secure the plastic “airlock” in place and keep toxic mold (eww, gross!) from infecting the rest of the house. Come to think of it, maybe he didn’t get stuck — maybe he stuck his head back into the mold room and instantly croaked from the toxicity. Boy, doesn’t that make me feel safe!

So now we’re trying to decide how to best send the lizard back from whence he came.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s